Designed for Parents & Caregivers of children ages 0-5 years old the literacy workshop series is made up of six
FREE, voluntary two-hour workshops.
The titles of the workshops within the series are:
• (1) What Are They Thinking? Understanding Your Child’s Brain Development;
• (2) I Spy Through Elmo’s Eyes…Literacy Around the House;
• (3) A Picture Book is Worth a Thousand Words;
(4) Unlock the PBS Literacy Treasure Chest - Activities to Promote Language & Health Development;
• (5) Discovering Literacy Using Media;
• (6) Traveling the World-Wide Web-Seatbelt Buckled but No Passport Required.
Each workshop explores a different topic from brain development, storytelling skills, to using media safely.
You will learn new insights, and do exciting activities that can be extended to the home.
Each time you come, you will receive a folder with valuable resources, a children’s book, and a DVD!
Free childcare is provided!
To register and for additional locations, please log on to www.azpbs.org/workshops.
Saturday, 05 April, 2014
Other Dates For This Event:
Website: Click to Visit
0 of 25 Spaces Requested
RSVP For This Event
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend