- Shop dozens of vendors and meet them face to face. You'll find everything you need in one day, in one place: dresses, jewelers, photographers, entertainment, fashion trends, decorating, event planning and more!
- Amazing Sponsors and Vendors this year including: El Dorado Broadcasters, Cocopah Resort & Conference Center, Nova Home Loans, The Farm House, Blanca's Fashions, DJ Goist, Sand & Stone Fine Jewerly, Premier Designs Jewlery, Bath & Body Works, Historic Coronado Motor Hotel, Sun Graphics, Mary Kay Cosmetics, M Lady M Lord Salon, MLN Photography,
- Bath & Body Works of Yuma has provided "Swag Bags" that you can stuff with lots of goodies from our vendor's for the first 1.000 attendee's.
- Two fashion shows, produced by Sara Washington of Premier Designs Jewelry, are scheduled. The hottest trends in dresses, shoes, jewelry, hair and makeup will be featured. Bring your camera; you won't want to miss a thing!
- The Man Cave, sponsored by Aaron's Furniture, will be a haven for the guys. Dads and Fiancés can play X-box or watch football on 82" TV's while resting on comfy furniture and enjoying refreshments.
- Again this year - FREE DAYCARE - Provided by Kids Land Academy. Drop your kids off in the East Wing of the Civic Center for games, activities and obstacle course and more! Your kids will have a blast while you get to browse and shop!
Tickets are BOGO $5.00 and can be purchased online or at any of our ticket outlets:The Yuma Civic Center, Art Center or at the Parks & Recreation counter inside City Hall.
Saturday, 20 September, 2014
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend