YUMA, Ariz. - Today is Yuma's City Election Day. Here is all you need to know.
Three voting centers:
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Neighborhood Center, 300 S. 13th Ave
- Yuma Civic Center, 1440 W. Desert Hills Drive
- Community Christian Church, 6480 E. Highway 95
For early ballot voters:
- Yuma County Recorder, 197 S. Main St.
- Yuma Police Department, 1500 S. 1st Ave.
Voting Centers will be open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Bring a photo ID such as valid Arizona driver's license, valid Arizona non-operating identification card, tribal enrollment card or other form of tribal identification or U.S. federal, state or local government-issued identification.
Mayor (1 seat)
- Douglas Nicholls (unopposed)
Presiding Municipal Judge (1 seat)
- James Coil (unopposed)
Councilmember (3 seats)
- Gregory Counts
- Gary Knight
- Leslie McClendon
- Kristina Rojas-McNair
- Shelley Ostrowski
- Ken Rosevear
- Karen Watts
- Valerie McIntire (write-in)
Results from election should be available later this week.