Fire destroys RV home

QUARTZSITE, Ariz. - The Quartzsite Fire District responded to an RV that caught fire Monday night.

The 88 Shades RV Park in Quartzsite said the trailer burned down in their RV Park, located on the 500 block W. Main St. The woman QFD spoke with said the man who lived in the trailer woke up just in time to escape the blaze, but he was still in tears Tuesday because he lost everything.

She said nobody was hurt and they think the fire started in the kitchen from the stove. QFD has not confirmed that information.

comments powered by Disqus

Popular Stories