News

Killing spiders with propane torch might have caused AZ fire

TUCSON-  Officials say killing spiders with a propane torch may have contributed to a Tucson fire. 

Sunday night, TFD responded to the 4000 block of East Blacklidge Drive to the reported blaze.  

The Red Cross also came to assist those who were displaced from the fire, which caused serious damage. 

An elderly woman was carried out of the house by her son and several neighbors. She was treated for minor injuries. 

 

 


comments powered by Disqus