EL CENTRO, Calif. - A man was found dead at the Mayan Hotel in El Centro Friday morning.
According to the hotel manager, the man might have died from a possible overdose, although we have yet to confirm that with the El Centro Police Department. The man was found by a manager, who responded to other tenants complaining about a bad smell coming from the man's room.
The manager believes the man might have died four days ago. Tenants at the hotel said that the man was very easy going and never gave anyone problems.
The man's identity has yet to be released. We are working with the El Centro Police Department to get more information on this story.