News

Two-year-old dies after Scottsdale fire station tour

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - A two-year-old passed away following an injury that happened during a Scottsdale Fire Station tour over the weekend. 

The child was injured by a bay door at Fire Station 601 located at  1901 N Miller Rd. in Scottsdale, according to a release by the City of Scottsdale.

ABC 15 said the boy was taken to Phoenix Children's Hospital where he died.

According to the release, the two-year-old boy was a relative of a firefighter on duty. 

The City of Scottsdale is investigating the incident. 


comments powered by Disqus